In 2019, we grew in nearly every aspect, from hiring new staff and expanding our product offerings to serve more clients, to further improving our claims and customer service processes. Most importantly, through all of this evolution, we have continued to maintain the core values of AmCap Insurance: to focus on relationships first, serve as a trusted resource, and remain financially sound – always.
Some highlights of how we carried out these core values in 2019 include:
- Reaffirmation of our A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent) in February 2019, demonstrating our continued dedication to financial solvency
- Launching our dedicated Agent Portal as a resource for our agent partners
- Adding earthquake coverage in South Carolina and revising our filed rates
- Obtaining certificates of authority in Georgia and North Carolina, an initial step toward our ability to service customers in these states
- Filing and obtaining approval of our Florida non-residential program
This momentum will carry into 2020 through our official expansion into Georgia and North Carolina, as well as the growth of our non-residential program outside of Florida.
What are you looking forward to in 2020? How about peace of mind regarding your commercial properties? If you are not currently an AmCap Insurance customer, it might be time to make a New Year’s resolution and contact one of our agent partners today.