AmCap Insurance will certainly remember 2020 as a pivotal year — one during which we not only faced these unprecedented challenges with you, but also one that prompted us to positively respond, adapt, and react, as well. As a result, this past year strengthened us and transformed how we service our agent partners and their policyholders.
Here is a partial list of where we are as 2020 comes to a close:
- AmCap Insurance provides commercial property insurance in a total of six states
- Our geographic footprint includes two new states, North Carolina and Georgia, with commercial residential and non-residential coverage offerings
- Non-residential product expansion debuted in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas
- Our agent network is 100% Independent and now totals more than 450
- We have added 12 AmCap Insurance employees, bringing our total to 55
- We provide commercial property insurance to more than 30,000 buildings
- $38B+ Total Insured Value (TIV) and $110M Premium In-Force… a 10 percent increase year-over-year
- Of the 79 Property Claim Service (PCS) events experienced by the insurance industry in 2020, 17 impacted AmCap Insurance
- We have implemented major technology solutions to better serve our agent partners and policyholders:
- Improved efficiencies in our claims process and identification of fraud
- Implemented an underwriting portal to improve distribution management and create a faster underwriting process for our agent partners
- Provided additional ease of business with an enhanced agent portal platform
- Enhanced agency relationship management tool
- Added new and improved commission payment options
- Flood growth — we experienced an approximate 120 percent Year-Over-Year increase in Flood Insurance, specifically Residential Condominium Building Association Policy (RCBAP)
- Nominated for two insurance industry awards for claims and underwriting innovation
- Day #282 of working remote!
AmCap Insurance is ready for 2021. Our staff takes pride in being the industry leaders in whom you trust and upon whom you rely to serve your needs as agents and policyholders. Here’s to a new and better year for us all!